• Introducing CaseDeodorant - Custom Scents for Cases

CaseDeodorant

Nashville, Tenn. — Pinnacle Manufacturing has announced the release of CaseDeodorant™, an exciting family of custom fragrances designed specifically for musical instrument cases.

Available in conveniently sized, portable 6 oz. spray containers suitable for storing in guitar, banjo, mandolin and fiddle cases, CaseDeodorant™ is designed to accommodate the musician on the go.

CaseDeodorant™ simultaneously masks existing case odors and emits a wide variety of fragrances musicians will associate with experiences memorable to them. Cases with strong manufacturing and industrial odors such as glues and resins that are offensive, cause rashes, itching and in extreme cases, allergic reactions, will be permanently masked with a new refreshing scent.

Retailing at $6.99 per can (sized approx. 3" tall), each cannister is fitted with small spray nozzle, eye-catching red top and a variety of fragrances to please the most discerning. As an added bonus, CaseDeodorant™ doubles as a spray mouth wash and breath freshener for intimate moments when romance beckons.

"I'm really excited about this product and think it will be a big seller," said Dennis Vance of The Mandolin Store. "Owning a musical instrument is an experience that encompasses all of the senses, and having, say, that smell of a wonderful festival camp fire instead of industrial glue is, quite frankly, a critical upgrade in the experience."

CaseDeodorant™ Fragrances

Initial shipments of CaseDeodorant™ include the following scents:

• Axe for Bluegrass Musicians
    • 1925 A Jr. Case - Triple Musk
    • Bluegrass Festival Camp Fire
    • Four Days at Telluride - No Shower

"I flipped over the scent Four Days at Telluride - No Shower," said Tommy Burns, a professional musician taking a break while busking on the chilly streets of Nashville. "Memories of that first Telluride last year lingered. I made a pact with myself on the spot to pursue a career in music while there, so being reminded of that special moment is the ultimate experience," he exclaimed.

Spokesperson for Pinnacle Manufacturing said more scents are undergoing final testing and should be available soon. They include, "Damp Basement Lost Loar Case," "Eau de Johnny-On-The-Spot," "Festival Tent Musk," and a special pineapple/salt sea air tribute to mandolin and fiddle players, "Is That a Ukulele?"

Additional Information

Comments 15 Comments
      MikeEdgerton -
      I've waited years for someone to actually do this. I can't wait to place an order!
      Dave Bradford -
      If they are as effective as their banjo repellant, I’ll be very impressed!
      Eric C. -
      Finally! Been looking for an effective way to cover that new case smell!
      wildpikr -
      Hahahaaa...good one!
      kegcrowe -
      hahahaha

"As an added bonus, CaseDeodorant™ doubles as a spray mouth wash and breath freshener for intimate moments when romance beckons."
      Scott Rucker -
      I hope they do a Patchouli and Dank Skunk to bring back the essence of the 1990s jam band scene
      BradKlein -
      This is a product I have been waiting for!
      Paul Statman -
      Brilliant! I'll take a dozen of each for 04/01/2020 delivery.
      CA62Mini -
      Does it come in a 4 oz. pump spray version for travel ? (TSA approved)
      ottawa_adam -
      bigskygirl -
      Awesome! Soooo much cheaper than bear spray, I ordered a case...thanks Cafe!
      HonketyHank -
      This is all fine and good, but when I finally snag a Gilchrist, I'll be looking for some Eau de Rogue to ward off unwanted advances.
      dang -
      I sent the link for this to my buddy, and he said something like:
      “I remember smelling 3 days at Telluride - no Shower... 4 days is probably too much!”
      RustyMadd -
      I always enjoy 4 Days at Teluride, but when I can't find the time to get away, I always turn to my trusted friend- Case Deoderant. Case Deoderant, use responsibly.
      RustyMadd -
      Quote Originally Posted by dang View Post
      I sent the link for this to my buddy, and he said something like:
      “I remember smelling 3 days at Telluride - no Shower... 4 days is probably too much!”
      Ah yes, this is where they separate out the pros from the advanced amateurs.