• Waterloo Mandolin Giveaway Registration Start Date Announced

Waterloo Mandolin by Collings

Austin, Texas — Waterloo by Collings Guitars and Mandolins and the Mandolin Cafe are combining efforts to give away one of their new Waterloo WL-M mandolins with a sunburst finish.

Registration for a chance to win will commence from a link on the Mandolin Cafe home page September 17 at 8:00 a.m. Central.

Included in the giveaway will be a Hardshell TKL case.

The WL-M is constructed with all solid woods and in a ladder-braced design, which contributes to its dry and articulate vintage chime. Other key features that set the WL-M apart from other Depression-era mandolins are its fully-adjustable truss rod and compound fingerboard radius, allowing for modern day playability and setup flexibility over the life of the instrument. Whether you're a devoted mandolinist or a guitar player simply looking to branch out into new sonic territory, the WL-M will not disappoint!

The retail value of the Waterloo WL-M mandolin is $1,750.

The giveaway will be open to all visitors to the Mandolin Cafe from all international locations. One lucky winner will be selected at random and notified upon completion of the giveaway at 8:00 a.m. Central, September 27. No purchase is necessary to enter and business partners of the Mandolin Cafe, Collings or Waterloo are not eligible.

Waterloo Mandolin Links

Comments 21 Comments
      scapier -
      Well I for one am quite shocked. I was certain the Universe and I had an understanding... Congratulations Tom S!