• The Mandolin Store Set to Give Away a Northfield NF5S Mandolin on Black Friday

Northfield Mandolins NF5S

GOODLETTSVILLE, TENN. — The Mandolin Store has announced it is set to give away a custom Northfield Mandolins NF5S with a one-of-a-kind engraved pickguard this coming Black Friday, November 27.

The value of the entire package that includes case is $3,750.

Registration to win this mandolin will commence Thanksgiving evening on The Mandolin Store web site. The link to registration will be in the Black Friday email they send to all customers on their mailing list that evening. There will also be a registration tab on top of the Black Friday Sale page. No purchase will be necessary in order to be eligible to win.

The Mandolin Store's Black Friday starts November 26 at midnight (Eastern Time) Thanksgiving Day and ends 12:00 p.m. Friday November 27.

Specs of Giveaway Mandolin

• Icelandic brown finish
    • Adirondack Red Spruce top
    • Figured 1 pc Red Maple back
    • Custom striped ebony pick guard with Mandolin Store logo
    • Torch Inlay at the head stock

Additional Information

Northfield Mandolins NF5S
    Comments 21 Comments
      Zach Wilson -
      Really cool! Another Black Friday, another TMS giveaway! Those guys are so cool

Good luck friends! Heres to hoping!
      David Lewis -
      Very nice mando. Please send it to my home address. We don’t need to waste everyone’s time.
      mingusb1 -
      I'd pick it!!
      Todd Bowman -
      A beautiful NF5S!
      FredK -
      TMS knows how to do it right.
      mam -
      TMS for president! Wait. . .
      Michael Romkey -
      What a great promotion!
      Tony C -
      I’d learn how to play right handed to win this!
      Paul Statman -
      At last - a mandolin!
      KenM -
      That's a beautiful instrument.
      Dooney -
      Fantastic contest but only open to those who live in the USA
      Mandolin Cafe -
      An FYI - Dennis let us know a winner won't be selected until Saturday some time. He said he had over 200 orders awaiting him this morning with many more to come so the first order of business is to get those taken care of and in the mail today if possible.
      Kevin Winn -
      Thanks for the update.

I was thinking that there must have been some kind of mistake, as I hadn't received my winner's notice today......
      DaveGinNJ -
      Kevin, when I get the call from TMS that I won, I will post so the other participants won,t have false hope
      KCFiddler -
      What a fine piece!

good luck to all!
      Charles E. -
      Any word on who the lucky person is? I am pretty sure it was not me.
      KMaynard -
      This is posted on The Mandolin Store's website:

"The winner of this years Black Friday Northfield mandolin giveaway is Paul from Deltona Fla. I want to thank everyone for entering and shopping with us. We had 2453 entries and 320 orders."
      JMFingerstyle -
      Congratulations to Paul from Deltona! What a fabulous prize for the holiday season!
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Dennis tells us the winner of the Northfield Mandolin was Paul Lafiasco from Florida. Lucky guy!
      DaveGinNJ -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mandolin Cafe View Post
      Dennis tells us the winner of the Northfield Mandolin was Paul Lafiasco from Florida. Lucky guy!
      Rats! I set up a spot for it in the corner and everything. Well, congrats Paul