View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #52 - Auld Lang Syne

Rate this Entry
Hard to believe it's already been a full year since the beginning of Mandolin Mondays. 52 videos later... Reflecting on the past year with this old Scottish classic. Thanks to all who have joined me on this weekly adventure--your encouragement, support, and interest has helped make 2016 the most enjoyable year of my career yet. Mandolin Mondays will ride again in 2017 with some exciting guest artists--stay tuned!

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #52 - Auld Lang Syne" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #52 - Auld Lang Syne" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #52 - Auld Lang Syne" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:48am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Brilliant! David, thanks for entertaining and amazing us with your videos throughout the year. Looking forward to what you have in store for us in 2017!
    Very nice, and I want to echo appreciation for all the Monday Mandolin segments. Have a great new year, and good luck with your new project.
    Thanks David, I've looked forward to your Monday postings all year - a very happy new year to you.
    always a great time, thanks so much for taking time to play for all of us on mandolincafe all year
    Beautiful rendition. Many thanks for all the great tunes this year - you've become the highlight of the Café for me.
    Thank you for brightening everyone's Mondays!