View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #109 /// David Benedict "Twisty Jigs"

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow I'm getting on a flight to visit Ireland (so excited!), so I've been brushing up on my jigs. Recently learned these three particularly twisty ones--"The Return Home," "Cahal's Jig," and "The Mystery Inch."

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

And as always, tune in next week for more Mandolin Mondays! Until then...

Happy Picking!
David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #109 /// David Benedict "Twisty Jigs"" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #109 /// David Benedict "Twisty Jigs"" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #109 /// David Benedict "Twisty Jigs"" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:53am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

David. That was... jaw dropping. Nicely done. Have a great time in Ireland.
    Amazing. Great playing David.
    Good job, I hope your trip is outstanding
    What can we say... we love Mondays, David!
    Awesome, as always!. Safe travels, and have a great trip!
    Fantastic David! Have a blast in Ireland.
    Wonderful playing. What type of mandolin is it?
    wow!
    David, that was just too cool.
    I start thinking sunday evening about what is going to be on Mandolin Monday.
    thanks so much
    d
    I love your playing, and I was watching your right hand in this video because I want to improve my right-hand technique. Do you have an unusually long thumb or a special pick grip? Your grip seems to give you great control and a good angle on the strings, but of course I can only see the back of your hand.
    Thank you so much for the skill, the feel and the amazing double-picking in this performance!