View RSS Feed

Honketyhank's Mandolin Cafe Blog

honketyhank's website link

Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
I have been doing a blog on my website, www.honketyhank.com, for several years. There are three main sections to honketyhank.com:
  • My blog, which is basically a more or less monthly post about anything to comes to mind. The blog started life as a "journal" at CaringBridge.com. When it became probable that I would survive my bout with lymphoma, I moved all the journal entries to my own website and I shifted the content away from my health and more about life in general. There is not much mandolin-related content in the blog section.
  • A section labelled "Doodads", which is documentation of many of the whimsical things I have whittled. Pictures, sometimes step by step descriptions, and sometimes descriptions of my tools.
  • A portfolio of my videos, which are almost all mandolin pieces I have put together for our Newbies social group's Tune of the Month.

There are also some miscellaneous pages including a short bio, some TablEdit tips that I found useful, some links for finding tunes on the internet, etc.

Feel free to visit and browse. And feel free to register. Registration puts you an a list to be notified by email when I post another blog post or video or doodad post. Also, you will get notification of when folks leave comments. In addition, registered members have a link to my tune library of TablEdit files. Many of these are the files I generated for our Tune of the Month; many more are just tunes I downloaded from mandozine.com or thesession.org or other sources. All these tunes are ones I have "messed around with" and may have altered a bit to dumb them down to my level.

Submit "honketyhank's website link" to Facebook Submit "honketyhank's website link" to Yahoo Submit "honketyhank's website link" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh, if you register at my website, be sure to let me know in your registration request that you are a member here at mandolincafe.com . I actively scan registration requests and I reject ones that look like total strangers looking for a place to hack or fill with spam.