View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #300 /// Happy Birthday!

Rate this Entry
Today Mandolin Mondays turns 300! Hard to believe this silly thing started 300 weeks ago! As always, I'm so thankful for the support from the Mandolin Cafe, the many amazing mandolinists who have contributed to the series and the many followers who have helped make it so special!

If you'd like to support the series and get access to much more mandolin content and learning material, check out my patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

And as always, tune in next week for more Mandolin Mondays! Until then...

Happy Picking!
David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #300 /// Happy Birthday!" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #300 /// Happy Birthday!" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #300 /// Happy Birthday!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

David, congratulations on 300 Episodes! An amazing run of web content supporting all things mandolin. You're the best. Here's to the next 300! Cheers.
    Thanks David, I look forward to these videos-everyone does such mighty fine pickin-I and others LOVE it! Your Apitius is sounding mighty fine
    What they said! We are fortunate to be the beneficiaries of your fine creation, and the fine home that it's found on the Cafe.
    Thanks for introducing us to so many fine mandolin players, David.
    Congratulations, David, and thank you for Mandolin Mondays. Loved your rendition of HB here, too.
    "And many more..!!"
    Always one of the highlights of the start of my week!! Thank you, David, for starting and maintaining this! You ROCK!!!
    A highlight of my week. Thanks!