View RSS Feed

Carl Jones Mandolin Workshop: Concert Window Jan 6, 1 PM EST

Carl Jones - Songwriting Online Class starts Tuesday Nov 8, 2022

Rate this Entry
I send a hearty howdy to everyone seeing this and hope you and your mandolins, mandolas, octave mandolins and beyond are doing well as the seasons change.
I am excited to be doing an online Songwriting Class via Zoom starting soon.
I have an old H-2 Mandola - Gibson 1915 that seems to make words roll out every time I play it.
On that note (so to speak) I invite you to consider joining me and the class in a creative pursuit.

Here are the class details:
Class dates, times and sign up details:
Each group class meets online for an hour a week for 6 weeks on Zoom. Nov. 8 - Dec 13 2022, Tuesdays, 7pm-8pm.
Cost per 6 session class is $75-$125 (sliding scale: pay what you can).
To register for this songwriting class please email me at info@dittyville.com and make your payment via paypal, venmo or check (msg me for address)
paypal.me/dittyville
www.venmo.com/dittyville
Videos of all classes will be recorded and archived so you can miss a class and watch later if you'd like to. Some people in far-flung time zones are welcome to take the class entirely by video and can get personal feedback on ideas/songs via email. Pdfs of exercise sheets, music / tab will be provided. Participants are given access to a class folder of all the music/tab/video links. You can download all class videos/music/tab onto your own computer for future reference. It’s always fun and there is a great sense of community in these group classes. I have taught a lot of online music classes but am excited to offer song-writing for the first time!
Please share this songwriting class opportunity with music friends. If you have any questions feel free to drop a line at info@dittyville.com Remember there is always a new song in the air waiting to be born.
Carl Jones
www.Dittyville.com

Submit "Carl Jones - Songwriting Online Class starts Tuesday Nov 8, 2022" to Facebook Submit "Carl Jones - Songwriting Online Class starts Tuesday Nov 8, 2022" to Yahoo Submit "Carl Jones - Songwriting Online Class starts Tuesday Nov 8, 2022" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments