View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #10 - Ross's Landing

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
This March marks the 2 year anniversary of my first record, Into the True Country. The album has played a huge part in bringing me to where I am now, and I'm so thankful for all the help I received to make the project a reality. So, to celebrate I'm giving away free downloads of the whole record on Noisetrade for the remainder of the month! Click HERE to get your own copy, and help spread the word to all your friends!

And along with the album, here's a video of Matt Flinner and me playing one of my tunes from the record at the Barking Legs Theater in Chattanooga, TN (Matt's playing an amazing Lawrence Smart mandocello here).

Thanks for watching, downloading, and sharing! If anyone is interested in learning "Ross's Landing," I've written out the tune in tab/notation. I'd love to connect with you and send you a free copy. Just contact me through my website: http://davidbenedictmusic.com/contact/

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #10 - Ross's Landing" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #10 - Ross's Landing" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #10 - Ross's Landing" to Google

Comments

That's such a sweet groove. Thanks for the download David, looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!
    Did you write this tune specifically about Ross's Landing? Or did you put the name to music you'd already written? (As a Chattanoogan, I'm required to find out!)
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I lived near Chattanooga when I was in school and I wrote this tune about Ross's Landing by the river. There's a great bluegrass festival there every year too!
    Nice David! Thanks for sharing your music, looking forward to hearing the new album!
    What a great relaxed tempo and an engaging tune. I must ask you for the sheet music for this. By the way your album Into the True Country is showing as unavailable. Will that change soon?