View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #11 - Not Your Momma's Jigs

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Happy St. Patty's Day from Mandolin Mondays! Trying to get my down, up, down, down, up, down on with this set of Irish jigs. These tunes have some of the most novel titles I could find: "The Cat's Meow," "Jump at the Sun," and "The Cowboy." Brought to you with festive faux green screen (its really just a painted green wall).

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin
Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #11 - Not Your Momma's Jigs" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #11 - Not Your Momma's Jigs" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #11 - Not Your Momma's Jigs" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:33am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

David,

Great playing as always. Particularly enjoyed "The Cowboy." Thanks for doing these as they always make my Mondays better.
    Thanks David & happy St Patrick's to you as well. Cat's Meow is my pick, guess it just sounds more traditional to me but all three were excellent!
    What a great set of jigs and lovely playing. Keep it up!
    Thanks everyone! These jigs have been really fun to play. I found them all on thesession.org--such a great resource!
    Thanks David, your posts make me smile every week. Beautifully done as always. Keep em coming! Mondays just wouldn't be the same without them.