View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #23 - Botanisten (The Botanist)

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Happy National Day of Sweden (Sveriges nationaldag)! What better way to celebrate than with a polska from the greatest Swedish band of all time, Vasen! I first learned this tune at the 2013 Acoustic Music Seminar and it's been a favorite ever since.

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #23 - Botanisten (The Botanist)" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #23 - Botanisten (The Botanist)" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #23 - Botanisten (The Botanist)" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:40am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would love to get the tab for this David. Your site email address seems to be faulty for some reason. I've tried emailing you several times.
    that was great.
    thanks
    d

emailing for tabs also-this one will take me a long while I figure, but well worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boilline78
    I would love to get the tab for this David. Your site email address seems to be faulty for some reason. I've tried emailing you several times.
    Hi there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting my email address to work. Feel free to send me a private message here on the cafe with your email address and I'll send you the tab that way. Thanks!