View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #33 - New Brick Road

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
This week I got a little help from the guy who's taught me just about everything I know about the mandolin, Matt Flinner. He showed me this great Norman Blake tune a while back and was kind enough to play some harmony on it with his incredible Gilchrist mandolin for this video. Thanks for everything, Matt!

Thanks so much for watching! If you liked the video, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with your friends on social media. Also, I don't have the tab this week, but if you're interested in learning some similar tunes and techniques, you should do yourself a favor and sign up for one of Matt's online courses. http://www.mattflinner.com/2016/07/s...t-august-8-10/ Matt is such a great teacher!

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #33 - New Brick Road" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #33 - New Brick Road" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #33 - New Brick Road" to Google

Comments

Very nice David!
    Just about the happiest sound in the world... as Matt Flinner might say.
    Updated Aug-15-2016 at 3:08pm by Matt Livingston
    They have all been great, but this one really shines. Thanks for sharing.
    The best yet. Bravo! Need to learn this one.
    Nice one, David. Been learning from Matt online for a few months now and took both his classes at Swannanoa! I've progressed so much since I started working with him. Love his original music too.