Live in Broken Arrow, Okla

1. bhaltom
    bhaltom
    Anyone in the area?
  2. Mike Snyder
    Mike Snyder
    I'm north of you, in Kansas. Check the schedule of Green Country Bluegrass. I get to the jams on an infrequent basis. They,re mostly good-natured folks, and put up with some old-timey and Celtic/Irish tunes, if you don't get pushy about it.
    Several folks closer to you will weigh in as they check the group site. Please let us know when you find jams. Good ones are scarce up this way.
  3. Tom Mullen
    Tom Mullen
    Yeah...I have sent a PM your way. BTW, if there are other lurkers from the area, send me a PM and we can get a pick going. I might even play the b*njo......need to get some teeth extracted first, then I can play the part.
    Would also luv to show off my 2001 Sam Bush model, played by Hoss hisself.

Tom in Tulsa
  4. OKMike
    OKMike
    I'm an hour south.
  5. PiginaPen
    PiginaPen
    I'm a novice but I'm eager to attend jam sessions in order to improve my skills. I have a friend who is in the same boat as I. If there are enough folks interested in the Tulsa area I have several options for places to jam.
  6. talbotpat
    talbotpat
    I'm in the Owasso area...grew up in B.A.

Bought my LM-600-VS from Guitar House...need to have Rick steal it for a week and scoop the extension.

Pat
  7. Mike Snyder
    Mike Snyder
    The death of a social group is a sad thing. When's the funeral?
  8. Kelly Mc
    Kelly Mc
    Hi,
    I am in Western Ok, around Elk City. Would love to get together with other pickers. Just say when! Kelly Mc
  9. OKMike
    OKMike
    Mike,

I've been way way too busy for the last year. Haven't had time for much. Hate to attend a funeral lol

Mike