Looking for instructor in Toledo, Ohio

1. corinnekozlowski
    corinnekozlowski
    Hi,

I am a beginning mandolin student, and I am seeking an instructor in the Toledo area. I enjoy bluegrass and celtic music, and I am having difficulty locating a mandolin teacher. If anyone here gives lessons or can recommend a teacher in northwest Ohio, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Kathy
  2. Tracy Ballinger
    Tracy Ballinger
    Hi Kathy! Welcome to the group. I apologize, but am unable to help you. I am sure some of the other members will be able to answer your query. =o)
  3. DannyB
    DannyB
    Kathy, I live about 45 mins. south of Toledo as far as close to you there may be a few. Varble music I think gives lessons. If you don't mind the drive once a week we can work something out. You can also try to check out some of the teacher links on Buckeye Bluegrass web site. Sorry it took so long for me to chime in but I haven't check out our Ohio page for a while.
  4. Tracy Ballinger
    Tracy Ballinger
    Thanks for providing the info for her, Danny. Hope all is well with you and your family! And I did catch some of you guys through the web when you did the show in WV (?) a month or two ago. Great job!
  5. DannyB
    DannyB
    Thanks Tracy, It was our banjo players second show with us and the fiddle players second on all the high vocals. We're constantly smoothing things out. I don't have any excuses for my mistakes that night but I'll come up with a few..lol