Cabin Fever coming up soon!

1. jim_n_virginia
    jim_n_virginia
    HA! Cabin Fever coming up fast! First weekend in March I think! Can't wait and hope to see everybody there!

This year I got a room to thanks to Ozo!
  2. jim_n_virginia
    jim_n_virginia
    Oh man Cabin Fever next week and I have a room for 3 days at the Holiday Inn thanks to my buddy reserving a bank of rooms from last year!

Hope to see some Cafers there I'll be wearing my Cafe ballcap!
  3. Steve Gorman
    Steve Gorman
    Hey Jim,
    I am guessing this is long since over? What is Cabin Fever?

One more thing, Danny Knicely (WOW) did a workshop in December and it kills me that I didn't know about it. I would drive a long way to be at something like that. He showed up at a jam at Clifftop. I guess he knew some of the other people (who were monsters). He sat down and played and just blew me off my seat. I never thought that ANYONE could come close to sounding the Chris T. but he did. It changed my opinion of musicians and music completely. I was never so inspired to practice more in my life. If you ever hear of a workshop of his (in almost any state in the East Coast) would you mind pinging me? Is there a way I could entice him to come to Charlottesville and do a workshop. I can get my hands on a studio.

sg

P.S
    I saw you play at the Watermelon festival last year in the band comp. You guys were great and it was cool to think "hey I think I know that guy". I remembered your avatar from the cafe. Next time I will introduce myself.