1. Daijoki
    Daijoki
    What works best for folks?
  2. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    weekend evenings (central time zone)
  3. blueridgemandolin
    blueridgemandolin
    Am available most night 7:00 EST to 11:00 some weekends, Just let me know when someone will be there, seems like I finally got everything working together
    Dan
  4. Daijoki
    Daijoki
    Sounds like weekend evenings are best. Any preference- Sat/Sun? I'd prefer Sunday.
  5. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    No preference here.
    Anybody for a jam tonight? Say around 7 Central time (Friday night)
  6. blueridgemandolin
    blueridgemandolin
    Sunday night would be great for me will try about 7:00 or so and check back
    Dan
  7. Daijoki
    Daijoki
    Tonight (2/7) at 7 PM EST. Sounds good. See you then.
  8. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    How about Tuesday night ? (I'll check around 7 CST and see if anybody's around)
  9. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    Umm. the MandoCafe room on MeBeam is featuring a different sort of strumming, no instrument needed. I"m going to create a different room and call it EasyPickins - just for tonight. Join me if you can
  10. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    Hmm, that didn't work any better. Is MeBeam just not making private rooms tonight? That was really NOT the kind of entertainment I had in mind. Anybody else have problems? - What other options are out there?
  11. Daijoki
    Daijoki
    Something was definitely wrong last night. I'll try tonight. If we are still unable to create a private room, I''ll explore other options.
  12. butchseaman
    butchseaman
    I will check in sunday night and see if anyone around.... you can call me 817-897-4746
  13. butchseaman
    butchseaman
    ok... a couple of things ... it is sunday 6:20 cst and I am hoping someone shows up. Looks like mebeam is now koowy.com. that is the redirect I get ... and the room i am in is mandocafe