meet and play

1. turpintony
    turpintony
    I wonder if there might be a chance for this group to meet and play. Atlanta area is good. I am an intermediate player and would love an opportunity to meet and learn. Thanks TT
  2. Bob Knysz
    Bob Knysz
    Atlanta Mandolin Orchestra is always an option if you can read standard notation.
    We rehearse every Monday night. Come by for a visit to hear what we are all about.
    or call at 404.630.7287 visit us at www.atlantamandolins.com
  3. turpintony
    turpintony
    Thanks Bob, I enjoyed the mp3 number performed by the AMO. I would love to come and listen. TT
  4. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Hi Turpintony, maybe think about coming to the shows and jams at the Old Fountain in Tucker on a Sunday evening at 6pm. I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks, but I'll post here to let you know next time I'm going. But you should take a look in there this week anyway, the folks are very friendly and the jams are usually a lot of fun.
  5. turpintony
    turpintony
    Thanks, please keep me in the loop as I would enjoy traveling down for the jam session. Thanks TT
  6. wglide
    wglide
    Nuts ya'll---I can't read standard notatoin and have work on Monday so if there's a gathering earlier in the weekend,maybe we can do something. John J
  7. Kshot
    Kshot
    Hey folks,
    The Bear on the Square fest in Dahlonega is about a month away. Lots of outdoor jams all over town that weekend.

Keith
    http://www.bearonthesquare.org/