Music

1. Jim Baker
    Jim Baker
    Anyone have any abc or tef files of gospel music they would care to share?
  2. Jim Baker
    Jim Baker
    Hello?
  3. Upstate Al
    Upstate Al
    Jim I don't have any files to share but I can share a word... Hello! I've used a hymnal and Mandolin Gospel Tunes by Joe Carr (Mel Bay). I would guess that a search of the Web may produce downloadable material for you.

Al
  4. Susan H.
    Susan H.
    Jim, are you looking for a particular song? I do have some gospel tunes I've tabbed out on Tabledit, but I don't know how to send them. Tell me how and I'll see what I have.

Susan
  5. Jim Baker
    Jim Baker
    Thanks Susan. Anything you have would be appreciated. You can send them to my email address.
  6. Jim Baker
    Jim Baker
    Thanks Susan. Anything you have would be much appreciated. If you click on my name you will see my profile where you can send me an email.
  7. Susan H.
    Susan H.
    Okay Jim, Let me try to figure this out and I will send you something. In the mean time have you visited the Mandozine website? They have some tabledit files there and I got a few gospel tunes off there as well. And some old time tunes as well.
  8. Susan H.
    Susan H.
    Jim, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will try to send a file to you later today.
  9. bugl3t
    bugl3t
    The TablEdit database has In the Garden, Wayfaring Stranger, and others. http://www.mandolincafe.com/cgi-bin/...ll?showall=all