Sorry guys!

1. Ptarmi
    Ptarmi
    Sorry folks, but I have a confession to make!

I was home in Scotland this week, just for a few days, but I'm afraid by the time I did the relatives thing, I had no time left for sessions this time round.
    We were in Edinburgh from Sunday night till very early Thursday morning.
    We did take a wee trip up to our old stomping ground, tae Turra (Turriff), but of course that was an all day job.

Hopefully, next time we can spend more time over there & maybe get a chance to catch a few tunes.

Cheers
    Dick
  2. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    We'll hold you to that, Dick. I am hoping that Richard is coming over to join us at the Whistlefield session this evening and if he does make it and if he enjoys himself, then we may see his comments here later. If he does not enjoy himself he may still post suitable comments. Watch this space.
  3. Shelagh Moore
    Shelagh Moore
    Hi Dick and John,

Indeed I did go over to the Whistlefield on Friday and enjoyed the evening. Was pretty busy though and halfway through the evening the room was a bit like a sauna with it being muggy outside as well. Will definitely come across again... Sorry we didn't see you Dick, you're welcome anytime at our weekly (Tuesday) session in Dunblane if you're about.

All the best,

Richard