Jams listed by the GCBA?

1. putz48
    putz48
    Hey there is a music fest BBQ and jam this Sat Oct 9th at a place called Totem Pole Park. The flyer say come one come all no matter your skill level. Any of you out there have any exper. with this jam and fest?
    I am an advanced beginner-intermid Mando player and am still a bit nervous about jams with folks I dont know, as much as I know it would be good for me I would hate to disrupt in anyway!
    Any thoughts please.
  2. GDAE
    GDAE
    Not familiar with that one...although Totem Pole Park is enough of a curiosity that you should go anyway!

I feel the same about jamming with strangers. Never quite know if you're welcome or not.
  3. putz48
    putz48
    Thank you, in that case weather permitting I guess Ill just pack my jam chair and Mando and go see what Totem Pole Park is all about!
  4. putz48
    putz48
    Well is there anyone else out there going to this wing ding?
  5. GDAE
    GDAE
    How was it, Putz?
  6. putz48
    putz48
    Well I tell ya you were right it is a must see at least once, the park anyway.
    Now as for the jam is was great they had 4 or 5 diff jams going at once all were more then eager to let a newbie sit in. I played for about 41/2 hours and had a ball.
    There was good food and a whole slew of very nice people, I would say if ya get the chance on this one again GO!