mando tasting

1. jim_n_virginia
    jim_n_virginia
    yeah a few of us in Hampton Roads area had a mando tasting a few years ago at my house and it was extremely fun. Had about 14 mandolins there if I recollect. I am seriously thinking about doing it again!
  2. John Kasley
    John Kasley
    Hey Jim, that would be awesome if you hosted a "tasting" again. I missed the first one ...didn't know about it untill after it was held...hopefully with this forum we can update each other about upcoming events a little bit more easily.
  3. sgarrity
    sgarrity
    I think it's high time we had another one. We've got lots of cool new mandos to pass around. Mando family instruments would of course be welcome too. We had a mandola and an octave at the last one. So when are you hosting it Jim?? ;-)
  4. rgray
    rgray
    I'd be interested if only to meet other local mandolin players. I know I won't have anything to share of the quality that most probably have but I will be sure to avoid drooling on other's mandos.
  5. Chris "Bucket" Thomas
    Chris "Bucket" Thomas
    Jim-let's set it up!
  6. gonzograss
    gonzograss
    You done good, Jim. It was a blast. See my comments under "Regional Jams..."
    Thanks for the ride, John.
    Sure hope we can get the Mike Marshall thing and the Danny Knicely thing set up. Any way, I can help, let me know.
    ~~Joe H~~
  7. sgarrity
    sgarrity
    Mike Marshall??? I'd love to get some of these guys to come here if we can make it worth their while!