A few pics of new instruments...

1. Mary Weber
    Mary Weber
    I posted them on my blog HERE. Become a friend, if you like, to get updates.
  2. Bob Clark
    Bob Clark
    Hi Mary,

They're beautiful! That custom Yellowstone really does it for me. The grain on the back is incredible!

Bob
  3. Mary Weber
    Mary Weber
    Bob, very glad you like the instruments, and I like your cat! We have a disreputable shop cat that bosses everyone around. I have watched. He goes and sits in the middle of the gym. Soon somebody will get up from work and go open the door for him- or whatever he wants. Otherwise he sleeps (however when we first moved in the old school there were plenty of mice and I will admit as soon as Bug came they were GONE).
  4. Bob Clark
    Bob Clark
    Hi Mary,

Thanks for putting up Bug's picture and telling his story. I think it's great that you have a cat in the shop. I am sure he makes everyone's day more enjoyable, although I have the impression that it's a fun place to work anyway.

I have added Robyn's picture to the Weber Social group pictures. It does also show off my CVA, as well! I have put his picture up elsewhere on the Cafe, but I think he belongs here, too. He loves to listen to my mandolin!

Bob