Newbie Question. Can I post videos for past weeks?

1. greg_tsam
    greg_tsam
    I joined this group with the intention of going with the flow and using peer pressure to motivate me to learn a new song but my reclusive and anti-authoritarian ways have won again. I've been lurking for about a month now and was so surprised to see you all on #137 or something. Looking back I see a lot of songs I'd like to know but still don't have a webcam and can't figure out have to reactivate my laptop webcam after updating from XP to 7.

So, when I get a webcam is it OK to post to prior weeks?
  2. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Hi Greg,
    It is fine to post your tunes/video clips to older threads. Just find the one you want and add your version to the posts; check to see if there is a thread for the particular tune you want to add so that you do not start another thread for an existing tune. If you browse through you will see this is done quite regularly. And when you start, you will want to continue!
  3. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    I do this all the time Greg. One week is a short time to practise a new tune solid enough to stand up to a running camera, so I am usually late unless I knew the tune before. It is funny to see old forgotten threads bounce back to top and be received like brand-new ones.
  4. greg_tsam
    greg_tsam
    Ok, thanks. I need to find a good webcam now.
  5. Brent Hutto
    Brent Hutto
    Greg,

I use a Logitech C910. At least under Windows it works well and the built-in microphones actually do a decent job. And in stereo, no less! They've been around a while and some places have them as cheap as $60 or so.

I've mentioned it to Santa for you...