Old Man Dillon

1. Eddie Sheehy
    An amusing Jig

2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Very nice, Eddie, which mando are you playing? I don't know that jig, but I love jigs, so it will be on my list of tunes to learn!
  3. Eddie Sheehy
    Vega 10-string Cylinderback model 305.
  4. CelticDude
    CelticDude
    So I guess the jigs really are up. Eddie has posted 3 of my long-time favorite jigs. Here is Old Man Dillon, as we play it in the band. We do this with Boland's Favorite and Cat in the Hopper. (As a bonus track, I play Boland's once thru.)

DWP
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    DWP, that was great! Tell us again what your sweet sounding mando is! Is anyone else having problems with these videos loading slow and choppy? I never know if it's on my end, a You Tube problem, an internet problem, or what! I have to let them take forever to play in bits and pieces, and then go back and play it again to get it the way it should be!
  6. CelticDude
    CelticDude
    Thanks, Barb, for the kudos. I'm playing a Collings MT, circa 2009. I've almost had it a month now. I also have a Goldtone GM-110, but strangely, it's not getting played so much. (I know, I'm supposed to love my kids equally, and not show favoritism...)

AFA YouTube, my videos took way long to load today. They are somewhat bigger than my other videos though, so that might be it. I have had intermittent problems playing back some here as well. I've taken to clicking on the video and immediately pausing until it's mostly loaded. then playback is fine. Is anyone using HD? YouTube is pushing it, but I can't imagine trying to load one of those. OTOH, I might get a few books read while loading them...
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    CelticDude, I know what you mean about neglecting your other children, since I got my Collings in March, I've hardly put it down! Yours is sure sweet sounding!
  8. Eddie Sheehy
    Excellent. Boland's complements it nicely too.