An exciting mandolin event coming up!

1. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    Dear Diary and readers

My mandolin seems to have opened up a new world - with new people and experiences I love that it fills me with the clear white joy of my two finger G major ringing clearly into the silent expanse all around.

I am hosting a stall: mandolin Cafe SA. That at my second appearance only at our local hobbies fair. Will promote mandolin consciousness. Will even play a number or two - it is all exciting.
    I move through four courses, fingers moving across strings --- threads into four corners of the world..
  2. Kristibob
    Kristibob
    That sounds wonderful!! I know you'll have a great time! "Four corners of the world"..I have read that in two places this afternoon and I must ask....how does a world that is round have corners?
  3. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    Hi Kristiebob - well, that is of course if the world was ever round <big grin." I think we all say four corners of the world - very funny.

Well, I am going to have a great time. practice included lots and lots of right hand technique today, some wonderful cross picking learnt. Very good, downloaded a and e minor and also some very necessary survivor jazz chords. I hope to have my goldwave up and running to post to newbies soon. It is the transfer to new computer thing.

Vanilla