Vermont festivals

1. Laird
    Laird
    Hey, all--

I know Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival is going on this weekend in Tunbridge, and there's another one in Brandon the second weekend in July. Any other festivals you recommend around the state this summer? (I'd love to attend a mando workshop at one of these!)
  2. billkilpatrick
    if someone is planning a workshop ... end of september would be just jake! - i'll be visiting then and picking up my new big-muddy MO ...
  3. Andy Alexander
    Andy Alexander
    I grew up in Stockbridge VT but live in the Finger Lakes Region of NY State. I have been to both Jennybrook and Brandon. I found Jennybrook to have by far a better stage show and higher quality pickin in the campground. Brandon is nice if you want to go somewhere and just relax. If you folks aren't doing anything August 19-23 come out and join us at Pickin' In The Pasture in the beautiful Finger Lakes wine country. It's an easy drive out the NYS Thruway.
  4. Andy Alexander
    Andy Alexander
    Has anyone been to the Lake Champlain Bluegrass Festival? How was it? Was there much good pickin'?
  5. Laird
    Laird
    Thanks for the lowdown on Jenny Brook and Brandon, Andy. I hadn't heard of the Lake Champlain BG fest. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who's been!