It's been a while since writing in this online mandolin diary

1. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    Dear diaryand readers
    It's been a while. Monday I will be a member of mandolin café for exactly two years. On 15 December I would officially be a mandolin player for two years.

Highlights:
    Playing in the cathedral in Grahamstown;
    Singing at old age homes;
    Playing 4 mini concerts during the arts festival;

Upcoming highlights for next year?
    Purchasing a mandola and perhaps playing in a concert or two.

I can say the mandolin has brought me joy and been part of changes to my life.
    All of course for the good. Then who would have doubted that music is good for the heart and soul?

I hope all readers of this journal will keep palying.

Happy playing
  2. Terry Jones
    Terry Jones
    Thanks for the update. At some point consider posting a video so we can share in your music. I have been playing quite a bit, been to some great festivals, and a few weeks ago went and caught an evening with Chris Thile. I picked up an really nice Eastman recently- everyone stay in touch!!
  3. Richard J
    Richard J
    Hello Pasha, holy cow you are busy. And that's a good thing. Waiting for the new Loar LM-590 to show up at my local store for me to take a look at it, play with it, and (I hope) to buy. Hopefully it will arrive this week or next. And I can't wait. Take care and have a good holiday season.
  4. Richard J
    Richard J
    Hello again. Well the Loar LM-590 is now mine. Posted more at this site: http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/sh...s-in-the-house
  5. Terry Jones
    Terry Jones
    Congrats on the new Loar! That's a fine choice.