Bikes and Mandos: Need a Group ID picture

1. Daniel Nestlerode
    Daniel Nestlerode
    Hey folks,
    Welcome to the bikes and mandos group. I figure that Scott's usual Tour de France thread deserved its own Social Group, so I made it!

We need a pic for the Group ID, so send in shots of your bikes and mandos.

TDF thread to follow!

Daniel
  2. Scott Tichenor
    Scott Tichenor
    I'm in, but will leave the graphics up to others. Wonderful first day. Have to admit I'm not pulling for the future governor of Texas , but it's all good.
  3. Daniel Nestlerode
    Daniel Nestlerode
    Yee Haa!
    I may start digging the archives. I know that SOMEone posted some bike shots at some point.

Daniel
  4. Jim DeSalvio
    Jim DeSalvio
    I am doing more riding this year than ever before. Last weekend I did my first Century! I'm still recovering.......

Mandos and bikes.....good combo!

Jim D
  5. Jill McAuley
    Jill McAuley
    I have some photos but they're of my Atala single speed conversion, no roadbikes right now but I am on the lookout for one on craigslist at the moment - wouldn't mind an old Bridgestone, and have always been fond of old Mercians as well.
  6. Scott Tichenor
    Scott Tichenor
    I added a tour logo image. You're welcome to remove it and replace it if you want.
  7. Steve-o
    Steve-o
    Another Tour aficionado and avid road and mountain cyclist here. Got a good road ride and mando session in today, then checked the Tour results. I'm not sure who I am rooting for this year. Perhaps Levi.
  8. GTG
    GTG
    My definition of summer involves throwing my mando gigbag on my back (w/ mando inside) and biking down to the park to sit by a tree and pick while kids and frisbee throwers do their thing...ah summer bliss.
  9. KeithMcIsaac
    KeithMcIsaac
    I don't follow pro cycling but I do a fair amount of cycling myself. And mando playing. But not at the same time....yet.