Anyone going to be around the Austin Area?

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I am planning on going to Austin probably Wednesday - Friday, July 8 - 10. I'm going to try to meet with Doug Edwards one of those days, at Fiddler's Green Music Shop, so he can make some minor adjustments on my armrest. Just wondering if any of ya'll are going to be in the area during that time period... maybe we could meet up and pick a little!
  2. littledonnie
    littledonnie
    What day do you plan on going to Fiddlers Green. It's always nice to meet other Cafe members, and it gives me an excuse to go look at new mandolins.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Donnie, not quite sure yet. I'll try to let you know as soon as I do! Am leaving Wednesday morning from the Houston area... my son is moving, so I'm sure I'll be having to help with that... but as little as possible, haha! I'd say most likely Thursday, or Friday (but not too late on Friday)... need to double check with Doug to see when it will work for him to come there.
  4. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    I'm interested too if it's Thursday...I"ll check back and see what you say.
  5. Doug Edwards
    Doug Edwards
    I plan to meet Barbara around noonish on Thursday. I'll hang around a while, love to meet some of y'all.
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Yep thursday (today) noonish at fiddlers green!
  7. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    That was fun meeting Barbara, Donnie, and the guys at Fiddler's Green. Dang you guys play well - guess that gives me some more motivation, I love a challenge! Have my MAS narrowed down to the Weber Bitterroot now -just need to capture a leprechaun and get him to give me the $$ to pay for it.
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Kat, it was great meeting you, Donnie and Doug.... and yes, both Clay & Ben at Fiddler's Green are great people! If I see any leprechaun's, I'll send em your way!