Input Needed for Next Bunch of Tunes!

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm going to put up a new poll on Monday, July 6. Here are the tunes left over from the first poll. They will go on the new poll, and I'd like some suggestions for additional tunes.

Bill Cheatam
    Harvest Home / Off to California Medley
    Lost Indian
    Swallowtail Jig
    Brian Boru's March

Please get your suggestions in ASAP, so I can get this poll up and running Monday
  2. Sore Ears
    Sore Ears
    why beat around the bush? Jerusalem Ridge is a big favorite with the bluegrass crowd and I nominate The Earl's Chair for a solid but fairly easy Celtic tune.
  3. Susanne
    Susanne
    I'd love to work some more on Bill Cheatham or Lost Indian. I play them but not very well. And whatever i said about Irish music, I've always wanted to learn the Swallowtail jig but never got around to do it.
  4. David Hansen
    David Hansen
    I'd like to learn Julianne Johnson or Mississippi Sawyer. Coleman's March and Bonaparte Crossing the Rhine would be a couple of easy ones to learn as well.
  5. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    Bluegrass: Big Mon, Big Sandy River, Arkansas Traveler, Cripple Creek, Blackberry Blossom, Foggy Mountain Breakdown, Devil's Dream, Gold Rush, etc.

Irish: Boys of Blue Hill, Road to Spencer, Temperance Reel, Red Haired Boy, Going to the Ceili, Leather Britches, etc.

Just some suggestions.
  6. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Ashland Breakdown
    Forked Deer
    Cluck Old Hen
  7. billkilpatrick
    sandy river belle

... and our very own 'kat playing "east tennessee blues:" (so good ...)

8. sbar15
    sbar15
    I would like to learn Swallowtail Jig and Red Haired Boy
  9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    To keep things from getting confusing, once a tune has been submitted as an "other" tune, I won't be putting it on the 'tune of the week'. Red Haired Boy (Little Beggarman) is already on here, so if you want to submit a video of that tune, please do it in the discussion already started for it. Tunes submitted a while back, can get revived by someone new posting a video~
  10. Jim Kirkland
    Jim Kirkland
    Kentucky Waltz.
  11. Bernie Daniel
    Bernie Daniel
    Cedar Gap, Kentucky Mandolin, Never on a Sunday, Arrivederci Roma, Cooley's Reel, Jean's Reel
  12. Joe Nobiling
    Joe Nobiling
    Southern Blues
  13. HddnKat
    HddnKat
    Aw, Bill - you shouldn't have...(blush) - I'm getting better at it now, - working on speed so I can duet with a friend on mando - then we'll post an even better video.

~Kat
  14. DryBones
    DryBones
    how about The Ash Grove?