Week #12 Poll

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We will be using the same poll that we started for week #11. If you haven't already voted, HERE is the link to the poll. Don't vote for Forked Deer. Week #12 will be announced on Friday!
  2. Susanne
    Susanne
    It's not possible to vote in the same poll twice. Either you have to make a new one or tell us the magic trick.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    That's right... each person just gets to vote once per poll. We will use this poll, most likely, for weeks 11, 12, 13 & 14. I'll then make a new poll, with the tunes we didn't play, and new tunes suggested by the membership. So... this means that everyone gets to vote once PER POLL, not once per week. This way, MOST of the members pick will eventually come around....
  4. Susanne
    Susanne
    I don't get it.... (confused night worker?) so you mean that those who voted for last week can't vote for week 12? What if everyone already voted?
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Think of it this way. The poll will tell us the next 4 weeks of tunes. The majority of the people who voted in this poll, will most likely eventually get the tune THEY voted for to come up. A weekly poll would mean that every week, unless you voted for the winner, the tune of your choice would NEVER come around. Since this is a fun, social group, I believe this is the best way to do it, to make it the most enjoyable for everyone involved. We have over 170 members, and only 41 have voted, so we are nowhere near having everyone vote! I am about to get on the road, and will be without internet connection till Wednesday night. So, ya'll behave yourselves!
  6. Susanne
    Susanne
    Fair enough. I don't mind this way of doing it, I was just confused I hope others will vote, then! Interesting to see what tune will win. There are tunes on the list that I've never even heard of!