lets see some pictures!

1. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    Here are a couple pictures of mine. I love the flames on the back! Oh and that new mandolin smell!

2. 300win
    300win
    Nice Greg, looks just like mine. Some dude on another thread said he did not like them, something about the fit and finish, glue runout, and thin tone. All I can say is he ain't picked mine.
  3. Bluegrassrules
    Bluegrassrules
    I would love to Greg, how do I post a picture in this reply box?
    cheers Brian
  4. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    If you click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the webpage and go to albums you can add a new album. Then just upload a picture from your hard drive. Once you load a picture you can see the BB Code at the bottom of the webpage under it. Just copy and paste that in your message.
  5. Bluegrassrules
    Bluegrassrules
    Here she is, #23 Mandy Lynn

6. 300win
    300win
    # 23 Has a fine looking back on her there.
  7. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    nice backside. They pick out some nice wood.
  8. Bluegrassrules
    Bluegrassrules
    Thank you Greg and Win300, Greg yours is nicely figured. Definite advantage over the F9, I believe they did not use much flamed maple on those.
    Brian
  9. Marty Henrickson
    Marty Henrickson
    Nice! I like those flames. I'll be sure to post some pics when mine arrives - hopefully this week.
  10. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    Brian do you have the jumbo frets? And Marty did you get that mandolin yet?
  11. Bluegrassrules
    Bluegrassrules
    Yes, mine came with Jumbo frets, it is also written next to the serial # "big frets." Did yours? They seem appropriate in size, some mandolin frets always seemed a little too small to me.
    Cheers Brian
  12. stewartd
    stewartd
    A#43. Pics taken by Dennis at the Mandolin Store.

13. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    Looks great!
  14. 300win
    300win
    nice 'un !