Rich DelGrosso Mandolin Camp in Bloomington, Indiana Dec. 2009

1. JimRichter
    JimRichter
    I won't post too much info here as you can find out more info at my website: http://www.jimrichter.com but I will be sponsoring Rich DelGrosso for a Blues Mandolin Camp here in Bloomington, IN December 4 and 5th 2009.

This will be a wonderful opportunity to learn blues mandolin from the modern master. There will be a meet/greet Friday evening, a workshop Saturday afternoon, and a concert Saturday night. A guaranteed good time!

Go to my website to find out details. Make sure to sign up soon for a spot as I expect this to fill up quick.

Thanks!

Jim
  2. mzuch
    mzuch
    I've taken workshops with Rich at Mandolin Camp North and am very interested in this. I'm in New York. What is the closest airport to Bloomington?
  3. JimRichter
    JimRichter
    Indianapolis Metropolitan.

I know there will be people coming down from or through Indy. it's possible you might be able to catch a ride.

There is also the Monroe County Airport here in Bloomington, though that would be for a smaller chartered plane.
  4. bluesmandolinman
    bluesmandolinman
    here is a reminder for the Blues Mandolin Camp with Rich DelGrosso sponsored by Jim Richter

learn from the pros with in person teaching , this will push you forward much faster than any book/cd or video lessons

if I would be in the US no 10 hour drive would stop me to come

Jim makes great contributions to this social group ... he deserves many attendees
  5. JimRichter
    JimRichter
    Reminder to all--exactly one month away. Be a true social group--come socialize and jam with Rich. Blues is an oral tradition--can learn a lot more at the foot of the master than reading about him. Be there or be square!
  6. Dan Hoover
    Dan Hoover
    hope the camp goes great jim,wish i could make it..