Poll for Week # 14, 15 & 16

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll, here's the poll that will be used for weeks #14, 15 & 16. I've made this poll up with a bigger variety of genre of tunes, as suggested by the membership. Everyone gets one vote, and the winner as of Friday, July 31 will be the tune for week #14, the following week, the one with the most votes (excluding the previous week's winner) by Friday, Aug 7 will be the tune for week #15, and the week after that, same deal on Friday, Aug 14 for week #16.
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder that next week's tune will be announced from this poll tomorrow. I sense that there's some voting strategy going on, since this poll will be used for several weeks... just 15 voters so far, so most of you must be happy with the current leader (Bill Cheatam), and are saving your vote for the future.... I will announce week #14 tomorrow around noon, and Mike Romkey is going to help me while I'm gone, and he'll announce week #15 next week.
  3. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Hey, y'all. It's Thursday, so if some of you haven't voted, it's time to stand up and be counted. The leader at this point is "Southern Flavor" with a whopping four votes (g), so if you're waiting to cast your ballot, before noon tomorrow would be a good time.
  4. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    "Harvest Home" and "Off to California," a two-for-the-price-of-one pair of Irish tunes, is coming up on the inside stretch behind "Southern Flavor." Both jockeys are reaching for their whips ...
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Hi ya'll! I'm back, camping in Colorado mountains was wonderful, wedding was perfect! I've got my 20 month old granddaughter with me, so I'm probably not going to be posting anything, but I did try to get the table of contents up to date! Remember to vote for next week's tune (but not for Southern Flavor or Bill Cheatham), tune to be announced on Friday!
  6. KyleBerry
    KyleBerry
    I think everyone should vote for Bluegrass stomp.
  7. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Bluegrass Stomp? I'm game, but after Southern Comfort another Monroe tune may prove fatal to some.
  8. KyleBerry
    KyleBerry
    Haha yes. But I am addicted to Monroe tunes now after playing "Southern Comfort." I already got bluegrass stomp down!
  9. Susanne
    Susanne
    Why not, I do at least have some of it down!
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's Thursday morning, and we have a 3 way tie for this week! Vote if you haven't; tune to be announced tomorrow!
  11. jamann
    jamann
    Yes, vote for "Bluegrass Stomp!" I was the first vote for this tune and would love to see another Monroe tune as "SOW" so someone out there vote for "Bluegrass Stomp."