No mandolin

1. Kevin Stueve
    Kevin Stueve
    shipped mandolin number 1 so that the Mandolin store will ship mandolin number 2. What to do for the next 5 or so days?

I guess I will be forced to practice my guitar, which is probably a good thing since I am playing at 2 Masses for Christmas.
  2. HonketyHank
    HonketyHank
    Air mando! ... I am so looking forward to the video.

Congrats on the new Weber. That was a juicy good deal, I do believe.
  3. Kevin Stueve
    Kevin Stueve
    yea I was very surprised at the initial price and then he offered a more than reasonable trade difference IMO.
  4. Mark Gunter
    Mark Gunter
    Excited for you, Kevin. Can't wait to hear you playing the Weber
  5. Trav'linmando
    Trav'linmando
    Kevin, hang in there. I saw your post about the new Weber. Congratulations.
  6. MikeZito
    MikeZito
    Whenever I hear that someone is playing guitar at Mass, (especially at this time of year) my mind immediately goes to the song 'Silent Night'. First performed on guitar, (because the church organ was broken) at a Christmas Eve Mass almost 200 years ago . . . and to my ears, one of the most perfect songs ever written. No matter what song(s) you are performing, practice your guitar well and play with all of your heart.
  7. Kevin Stueve
    Kevin Stueve
    On several songs I intend to surrender the guitar to my daughter and play mando. Silent night is one of those. The rest will be me on guitar and my daughter at the piano. We used to be 3 but the other daughter is now a member of the Little Sisters of the Lamb.
  8. Kevin Stueve
    Kevin Stueve
    It was supposed to arrive today. Fedex still insists that it is on their tracking website. But the last event they show is in transit Essex CA at 6:28am PST, don't see how that gets it to Kansas City and delivered by 3pm.
  9. HonketyHank
    HonketyHank
    Antici-pa-a-a-a-tion!
  10. Kevin Stueve
    Kevin Stueve
    no joy in Mudville. Sounds like tuesday.