A question for other Mac users

1. Susanne
    Susanne
    I wonder if it's the Mac version of Tabledit that is wacko or did they downgrade the free version?? When I use the Mac version the tabs look weird and I can't print the tabs...

Tabledit is such a good resource to find tunes so I do miss it! I used it a lot before. Now, the only way for me to find new tunes is to convert the abc:s that Barb is posting, into gif files. Praise the Lord for concertina.net and the abc converter, it's one of the greatest inventions made
  2. Eddie Sheehy
    I have similar probs with Tabledit (free) on the PC. I find the free TEFViewer program better for printing...
  3. Susanne
    Susanne
    I think it was TEFview that I downloaded for Mac, not Tabledit. None of the two seems to work.
  4. Eddie Sheehy
    At the risk of being run out of the County by the MAC posse - " Maybe you should get a PC"...

Just kidding. I'm sure one of the Mac users can help you...

Good luck.
  5. Susanne
    Susanne
    Haha, one of the best moments of my computer-using life was when I found my video camera worked with Mac if I used the memory card reader and that I no longer would have to use Windows for anything. I have to use Windows at work and it drives me crazy.
  6. Eddie Sheehy
    Susi, I use ABC Navigator to convert ABC to Notation. I don't know if it's available on the MAC.
  7. Susanne
    Susanne
    I don't need a software for that, I use the convert-o-matic at www.concertina.net.
  8. Randy Price
    Randy Price
    I have TablEdit on a Windows computer and on a Mac. I have no problems using either version of the software although there are minor differences between the two.
  9. Susanne
    Susanne
    ?? What am I doing wrong?? Maybe I'll just stick to the abc converter. Or maybe ask you to make me a pdf from your Tabledit for every tune..

Most tunes are known to me and I can learn them from recordings if I'm not sure how to play them. But other tunes are more complicated (like the Monroe stuff for example), and there are some great stuff out there for tabledit...
  10. Paul Lucas
    Paul Lucas
    Not sure if this will fix the problem, you are required install the TablEdit True Type font (tef265.ttf) for TablEdit do display and print correctly. See this link -> http://tabledit.com/tefview/install.shtml
  11. Susanne
    Susanne
    That can be something! I'll try that. Thanks!