First time going to a music festival

1. Peter123
    Peter123
    I'm going to Grey Fox Music Festival and a couple of weeks couldn't be more excited. And I'll be there for a couple of days of Foxhole. I can only imagine that my playing will exponentially improve!
  2. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Peter, I can relate to your excitement, as my first camp is coming up later this month in Arlington, Texas. I can hardly wait, but wish I knew what to expect from the classes. How long have you been playing? For me it's 3 years.
  3. Peter123
    Peter123
    I've only been playing just over a year. I started off with a rogue and then just bought an Eastman 415 which I absolutely love. Mandolin is also my first string instrument so there's quite a bit of learning curve for me but I feel like I'm learning at a good pace. And like I said previously playing non-stop for 5 days sure is going to help me do improve and learn new things
  4. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    My only musical instrument experience is a little piano many many years ago. Somehow reading music stuck with me. I hope you plan to record much of your camp. Based on a thread I started in the Forum, I ordered a Zoom H2n. It arrived today and I'm unpacking it now.