Ellis Archive / Registry

1. Scott R
    Scott R
    Hey all! I'm a future Ellis owner, and working on putting together an Archive and Registry of things that have come out of Tom's shop over the years.

See this long post for details.

I would love to work with all of you to get your instruments photographed and added to the archive. Whether that is helping you figure out how to take good photos, or visiting you on one of my journeys across the midwest. I would love to talk with all of you about this.

Right now I've got about 15 instruments added to the archive, and I'd love to double that before the end of the year!

Take a look.
  2. TX2AK
    I’m Zach Renfro, Nocona, Texas, and I have Ellis #110-07. I have had it for several months and love it - doubt I ever sell it; but I haven’t set any pictures yet.
  3. TX2AK
    If you haven’t heard from Steve Smith, he’s my mentor, and I’m sure I can get his serial numbers too. I know he has #113, because we marveled at how close in number and style our desert island mandolins were! He has several others; so, if he hasn’t reached out, PM me, and I’ll see if I can get his permission to add the others to your list.