Help needed in adding new photos

1. dustyamps
    dustyamps
    Hello fellow members, I have been unable to add new photos to our Song of the Week photos. Could someone else give it a try and see if it's a problem on my end and a problem with the site. I followed the same procedure as before... click on Add Photo, click on Add Files, click on Browse, select the photo from my files, click on Upload, photo appears below in Attachment with box checked, click on Done, photo appears on Pending Photo, click on Save... and a blank white screen appears. Thanks for your help.
  2. Mandolin Cafe
    Mandolin Cafe
  3. Mandolin Cafe
    Mandolin Cafe
    Just testing from a phone. Need to get home to test with desktop hopefully later.
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I think he's trying to get photos uploaded to the photo album. I was unable to do it from an ipad. I tried it from my computer, and got to the place where it said it was pending, and then when I clicked save changes, it said the token was expired.
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Something definitely isn't working right. I was able to upload a new photo from my computer, drag and drop it to add attachment, it clicked over to the main page, with my photo (and maybe whatever you tried uploading, which was just a white image), as pending, and when I clicked 'save changes' it just went to blank white page. When I clicked back to the main page of the social group, no new photo was there.
  6. Mandolin Cafe
    Mandolin Cafe
    I see it happening. Have an email in to Dan as this is something he'll need to address. He's typically hard to get ahold of on weekends. I've never seen anything quite like this so perplexed to say the least.
  7. Mandolin Cafe
    Mandolin Cafe
    Believe I resolved this just now. Technical support while you wait from Gate 59 and Kansas City International airport > LAX > Phoenix > The Mandolin Store visit.
  8. dustyamps
    dustyamps
    It is working again. Thanks and enjoy your trip.