A Trip to the Cottage

1. Michael Romkey
    Michael Romkey
    Dipping back into O'Neill's Music of Ireland, the Old Testament of Irish music, as my late friend Dave Hicks called it. Seems there are lots of trips in these tunes. This one is to the cottage.

2. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Brilliant - tone and playing!
  3. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Another cleanly-played jig, Mike.
  4. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Nicey Nicey Fun Tune
  5. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    Excellent jig picking! I didn't know this one, but then there are just so many of them...
  6. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Clean picking, great rhythm! I have heard this one before, at least I remember someone saying to me, ‘oh, that’s the Trip to the Cottage’.
  7. Michael Romkey
    Michael Romkey
    Hey, if any of you SAW folks could use the Zoom H4n I have listed in the classifieds, I’d be happy to GIVE it to you if I don’t get a bite in 24 hours. Just send me a PM. I’ll even throw in postage to lands domestic and foreign. : ) I like mine so much I ordered a new one just for the heck of it. I have some pretty good recording gear but the mighty little Zoom gets the job done quick and easy. Great results, if what you need is a stereo recording. It’ll multitrack but I haven’t ever used it for that.
  8. Jill McAuley
    Jill McAuley
    Nice one Mike, and such lovely tone as always!
  9. Michael Romkey
    Michael Romkey
    Sorry to say to my SAW buds but the H4n was an instant hit on the classifieds. If only my Ellis there would get the same treatment! : )
  10. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    I'm sure the H4n was popular. The buyer will be very happy with it.

You're selling your Ellis? Didn't you say that was your favourite?