Rocky Mountain Goat

1. Michael G Romkey
    Michael G Romkey
    Here's a Doc Roberts' tune. Videos are now invisible to me on the Cafe site. If you can see this, please leave a comment.

https://youtu.be/oKg8R9ZWpwA
  2. David Hansen
    David Hansen
    I can see you Mike!! Looking good and playing great.
  3. Michael G Romkey
    Michael G Romkey
    Well, dang. I'm in Cafe hell. Since Mac OS upgraded despite creating a new profile the only way to see video posts here is using Google Chrome. Safari won't work on any devices on any networks.
  4. Michael Pastucha
    Michael Pastucha
    I cannot see you on my iPad (iOS15), but the link allows me to go to YouTube and see your video! My MacPro tower allows me to see your video post whether I'm booted in OSX 10.6.8 or OS 10.11. (I have a lot of older software that I still use for graphics and music production that I have no intention of replacing, hence the perfectly good older computer.)

Rocky Mountain Goat is really well played. Thanks!
  5. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Michael, receiving you loud and clear here on my Windows-equipped laptop. I loved your wee message at the end and will certainly come back and see you again!
    Hope you can get the patches from Apple to sort out your posting problems.
  6. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    I see you!!! Sounds great, love the pillows!
  7. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    I see u 2. Great pickin'.
  8. Don Grieser
    Don Grieser
    Video works here, Mac Catalina, Firefox. Sounding mighty fine, Mike.
  9. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Sound and image fine over here in France. And a nice tune too.
  10. bbcee
    bbcee
    Bruce from Spain says, "Muy bonito!" Nice job, Mike.
  11. bbcee
    bbcee
    ... and this morning, after my iPad updated its OS, no video. Fine on older IOS & on Windows. All noted in the "Glory in the Meeting House" thread.
  12. Michael Pastucha
    Michael Pastucha
    Turn off auto updates and choose the option that lets you decided if and when to install. Once you go forward it is almost impossible to go back to something that works...