Opinions from you experts

1. LouN
    LouN
    Hi all, new to the forum. I've also posted this on the main forum under "Strad-O-Lin's, Which, Where, How Good"
    Sorry for the redundant posting but figure best to spread out and get as much info as possible.

I'm looking at an Strad-O-Lin this evening. I've posted a few pics on that other forum, however I can't seem to upload pics from my PC on this forum/group, only links so I'll hope that this link works for y'all.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...370279848194/?
    referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referr alCode=messenger_banner

I'm currently using a Cedar Docy onstage, sweet tone but feedback issues so I'm willing to compromise a bit of tone to get free of the howl. Doing mostly Steve Earle, Shanty's, some bluegrass, some originals...
    I tried a Godin, really wanted to like it but it just felt and played very poorly.
    So this looks interesting,have not had any experience with Strad's before. Of course I'll know once I hold it whether it's a playable contender or not but just thought I'd ask around to you experts and see if you have any advice before I go check it out.Click image for larger version.