Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Eddie Sheehy
    I like the reel but the Jig Mike found is pretty too - is "pretty" a musical term?
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #93 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, February 4.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #94 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, February 11.
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #95 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, February 18.
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #96 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, February 25.
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #97 poll. Winner to be announce Friday, March 4.
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #98 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, March 11.
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #99 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, March 18.
  9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #100 poll. Winner to b announced Friday, March 25.
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #101 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, April 1.
  11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ya'll, it's Thursday evening, and only 8 votes!
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #102 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, April 8.
  13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #103 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, April 15. I'll be announcing it earlier than usual, as I'm going on vacation.
  14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #104 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, April 22.
  15. jhuesgen
    jhuesgen
    I know Mist on the Mountain , It is a fun tune to play along with a man that has an "Epic" Beard!
  16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #105 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, April 29.
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    This week there have been LOTS of votes, and we've got two tune that have been neck and neck all week. I'll leave this poll open till about noon (Central time).... please vote if you haven't!
  18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #106 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, May 6.
  19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #107 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, May 13.
  20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #108 poll. Winner to be announced Friday, May 20.
  21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #109 poll. I am going to be on the road on Friday, so I'll announce the winner on Thursday evening, May 26.
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder. I'm leaving town tomorrow early, so I'm going to announce this one later this evening. We've got a tie right now, and only 14 votes, so please, go vote!
  23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Its Wednesday and I have been too busy to post another poll. So this week we will use the same poll as last week. If you already voted then you don't get to vote again. If you didn't vote last week, you can vote, but don't vote for An Dro. On Friday I'll announce the winner and I promise I'll put up a new poll!
  24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #111 poll. I'll post the winner Friday, June 10.
  25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #112 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, June 17.
  26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    The voting is very close.... I'll leave the poll open a couple of more hours, so vote, if you haven't!
  27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #113 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, June 24.
  28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #114 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, July 1.
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #115 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, July 8.
  30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #116 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, July 15.
  31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #117 poll. I'll post the winner Friday, July 22.
  32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #118 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, July 29.
  33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #119 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, August 5.
  34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #120 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, August 12.
  35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm actually going to be around a computer today, so I should get the winner posted in a timely manner this week! We are tied right now... so go vote, if you haven't!
  36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #121 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, August 19.
  37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #122 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, August 26.
  38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's Friday morning, and we have a tie for this week! If you haven't voted, please do, so I can decide who is the winner!
  39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #123 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, September 2.
  40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #124 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, September 9.
  41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    This week is pretty close, so far. I'll leave the poll open a bit longer... so vote, if you haven't!
  42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay! Here's a link to week #125 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, September 16.
  43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie right now! Vote if you haven't, and I'll post the winner when I decide which one it is!
  44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #126 poll. I'll (hopefully) announce the winner on Friday, September 23.
  45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #127 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, September 30.
  46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #128 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, October 7.
  47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #129 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, October 14.
  48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay! Here is the link to week #130 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, October 21.
  49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #131 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, October 28.
  50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #132 poll. I'll announce the winner of Friday, November 4.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast