Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's a close one this week, so I'll keep the poll open a while longer! Vote if you haven't!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #384 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, September 2.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a 3 way tie! I'll keep the poll open for a while longer! Vote, if you haven't!
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #385 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, September 9.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I know I was late posting this poll, and we haven't had much voting activity! Vote if you haven't, and I'll post the winner later!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #386 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, September 16.

7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie, so I'll leave the poll open till I see we have a winner! Vote, if you haven't!
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #387 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, September 23.

9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #388 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, September 30.

10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #389 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, October 7.

11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #390 poll,which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am going to be out of town this week, and will try to post the winner this Friday, October 14.

12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's Tuesday already, and I'm just now getting back to civilization and decent internet connection! So, for week #391, I'm just going to extend week #390's poll. Vote, if you didn't, in last week's poll, but just don't vote for Willafjord and Spootiskerry ~ Shetland Reels, which were last week's winners. I will get us back on track with a new poll on Friday, for week #392!
  13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to wekk #392 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, October 28.

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Wow! We have a 3 way tie! Please vote if you haven't!
  15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #393 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". My plan is to post the winner on Friday, November 4, but I am going to be traveling, so it may not be in the most timely manner... you know me!

16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #394 poll. I am on the road, so if you didn't vote in week #393 poll, you are the ones who can decide on this week's poll! Just go to last week's poll and don't vote for Coilsfield House! I will post the winner on Friday!
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #395 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am travelling again next week, so I plan to post the winner a day early, on Thursday, November 17!

18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #396 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am going to still be on the road next week, so I'm not certain when I'll post the winner, sometime in the vicinity of Friday, September 25!

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #397 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, December 2.

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #398 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am again hitting the road, but hope to post the winner in a timely manner sometime Friday, December 9.

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Hey y'all! We've had 4 votes this week, and so we have a 4 way tie! Go vote if you haven't (I know it's a busy time of year); and although I am on the road checking via my phone, I will keep an eye on the poll and post a winner when we have one!!
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #399! I am no the road and super late addressing this! So, this week we will just use last week's poll. If you didn't vote last week, you can vote this week, just don't vote for Whup of Love! Hopefully I will post the winner this Friday, December 16!
  23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm back home! Here is the link for week #401 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, December 30!

24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #402 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 6!

25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #403 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 13.

26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #404 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 20.

27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Come on, guys! We are a day past when I said I'd post a winner, and we only have 3 votes.... and a 3 way tie at one vote a piece!
  28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #405 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 27.

29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll! We've had 6 votes, and have a 3 way tie again this week! Vote, if you haven't!
  30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #406 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 3.

31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #407 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 10.

As I post this, I'm amazed. Week #407 poll. Remember, there's just 52 weeks in a year! That's over 7 1/2 years that we've been doing this! I'm patting us all on the back!
  32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #408 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 17.

33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #409 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 24.

34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #410 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, March 3.

35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #411 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will be traveling the next several weeks, but I will try my best to post the winner on Friday, March 10.

36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie for week #411; please vote if you haven't! I'm on the road and posting from my phone, I will check back later and post a winner when we have one!
  37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #412 poll. I'm posting from my phone, so this week, we are just going to use last week's poll (week #411). The only people who can vote are those who didn't vote in the poll already, and don't vote for the New River Train. I'll post the winner sometime around Friday March 17!
  38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I have posted a new poll for Week #413 in the normal place in the regular forum under Song and Tune Projects. I can't figure out how to link to it from my phone, so I'm depending on y'all to figure it out! I will post the winner in Friday, March 24.
  39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    For week #414 poll, we are going to just use Week #413 poll. If you didn't vote (and only 5 people did vote!) please don't vote for Darcy Farrow, but vote for one of the others and I will try to post a winner on Friday, march 31.
  40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I have posted a new poll for Week #415 in the normal place in the regular forum under Song and Tune Projects. I can't figure out how to link to it from my phone, so I'm depending on y'all to figure it out! I will post the winner in Friday, April 7.
  41. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    The list of tunes seems to be missing from your posting, Barbara.
  42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #416 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am back home, so I should be able to post the winner on Friday, April 14.

43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie, so I'll leave the poll open a bit longer... vote, if you haven't!
  44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #417 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am back home, so I should be able to post the winner on Friday, April 21.

45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #418 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am back home, so I should be able to post the winner on Friday, April 28.

46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #419 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am back home, so I should be able to post the winner on Friday, May 5.

47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Come on, ya'll! Just 5 votes so far this poll! I'll keep it open a while to see if we can generate some more interest!
  48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #420 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I should be able to post the winner on Friday, May 12.

49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I know it's early... but we only have 4 votes so far! Come on, guys! Vote!
  50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #421 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I should be able to post the winner on Friday, May 19.