Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415 LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's a link to week #497 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to try going with a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, May 3. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Again, I'm putting out a call for more tune suggestions! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. Please take a moment to look over the list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune". It has been suggested that you include a video or notation link, along with the name and genre of the tune.

Update: Thanks to those who recently suggested a nice array of tunes for me to put on the Poll Tune Suggestion list. We still have almost NO bluegrass, so if that is what some of you would like to see on the poll, I need some of you familiar with Bluegrass tunes, to send me some suggestions. Same with any other genre. We mostly have IT (English, Scottish, Irish, etc), and Old Time, and Fiddle Tunes (contra dance, etc). I know there are many other genre out there! And, original tunes! If we have any composers out there, this would be a GREAT place to suggest your tune, and hopefully be able to provide the notation, TAB, and/or a video!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #498 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to try going with a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, May 17. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Again, I'm putting out a call for more tune suggestions! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. Please take a moment to look over the list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune". It has been suggested that you include a video or notation link, along with the name and genre of the tune.

Update: Thanks to those who recently suggested a nice array of tunes for me to put on the Poll Tune Suggestion list. We still have almost NO bluegrass, so if that is what some of you would like to see on the poll, I need some of you familiar with Bluegrass tunes, to send me some suggestions. Same with any other genre. We mostly have IT (English, Scottish, Irish, etc), and Old Time, and Fiddle Tunes (contra dance, etc). I know there are many other genre out there! And, original tunes! If we have any composers out there, this would be a GREAT place to suggest your tune, and hopefully be able to provide the notation, TAB, and/or a video!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #499 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, June 7. However, I'm entering my summer vacation travel phase, so who knows? Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #500 pollhttp://https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/threads/145303-Poll-for-the-Song-a-Week-Social-Group-500, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, June 21. However, I'm entering my summer vacation travel phase, so who knows? Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

5. Robert Balch
    Robert Balch
    Barbra,

I can't seem to make this link work????
  6. Frithjof
    Frithjof
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #501 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/t...Group-Week-501

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, July 12. I should be back home from my summer vacation travel phase by then, so hopefully I can stay better on track! Thanks for your patience! Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #502 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/t...cial-Group-502

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, July 26. I should be back home from my summer vacation travel phase by then, so hopefully I can stay better on track! Thanks for your patience! Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #503 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/t...cial-Group-503

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, August 9. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #504 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, August 30. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #505 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, September 13. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #506 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, September 27. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #507 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I am going to be camping on October 11, so I will announce the winner of this poll on Friday, October 18. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #508 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will announce the winner of this poll on Friday, November 1. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #509 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will announce the winner of this poll on Friday, November 15. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #510 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan toannounce the winner of this poll on Friday, November 29. However, that's a holiday weekend, and I am going to be away from home, so I might be a little late posting. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #511 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan toannounce the winner of this poll on Friday, December 13. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #512 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, December 27. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #513 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, January 10. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #514 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, January 24. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #515 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, February 14. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #516 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, February 28. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #517 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, March 13. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #518 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members. We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, March 27. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Again, I'm putting out a call for more tune suggestions! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. Please take a moment to look over the most recently posted list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune". It has been suggested that you include a video or notation link, along with the name and genre of the tune.

25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #519 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members. We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, April 10. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Again, I'm putting out a call for more tune suggestions! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. Please take a moment to look over the most recently posted list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune". It has been suggested that you include a video or notation link, along with the name and genre of the tune.

26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #520 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, April 24. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #521 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, May 8. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #522 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, May 22. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Update: I've gone through and taken out the tunes we've voted on, and again, my list is dwindling! I know SO MANY OF YOU are submitting videos (thanks quarantine lockdown!), so I know there are tunes out there that you love that we haven't already done as an official tune of the week! We still have almost NO bluegrass, so if that is what some of you would like to see on the poll, I need some of you familiar with Bluegrass tunes, to send me some suggestions. Same with any other genre. We mostly have IT (English, Scottish, Irish, etc), and Old Time, and Fiddle Tunes (contra dance, etc). I know there are many other genre out there! And, original tunes! If we have any composers out there, this would be a GREAT place to suggest your tune, and hopefully be able to provide the notation, TAB, and/or a video!

So, please take a moment, and make a list and submit it, of tunes you would like to see back on the poll list! It's ok if they have been done as "OTHER TUNES".... just none that have already been "OFFICIAL TUNES", and include the genre, so I can try to populate the polls with a variety of tunes!
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #523 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, June 5. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #524 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, June 19. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #525 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, July 3. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #526 poll, , which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, July 17. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #527 poll, , which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, July 31. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

I realize its summer. I realize we are in a global pandemic, so there is NOTHING 'normal' for any of us! Our polls now go on for 2 weeks. Last poll, we had over 600 views, and 5 votes. When we last discussed what we could do to 'boost' participation in our group, it was suggested that we go back and revisit the past poll winners, so I started that several months ago, on the weeks that we don't have our poll winner. The participation in that has been pretty dismal, as well. I will keep doing this as long as there is ANY interest, but it really seems to me that the biggest participation in this group anymore, is just people submitting videos of tunes. Which, is perfectly fine..... as I know we still have a couple of avid posters in that department. I'm just wondering how much longer I should attempt to do the polls, and revisit the past poll winners?
  34. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    It is indeed a disappointment for you when you go to all the trouble of posting the polls and trying your best to generate enthusiasm for the tunes, Barbara, and I really feel for you. Interesting that there were over 600 views, but only 5 votes. Is the very low voting number fairly standard over a period of time? Is it the case that not even the 5 who voted have posted versions of the winning tune? I know I rarely vote as I rarely know the suggested tunes, but someone must be passing on those titles to you for the polls.

I am one of the regular small band who just post (probably quite selfishly) whatever is taking my interest, and we seem almost like a very small and very supportive little community within the SAW group, posting and commenting encouragingly on a regular basis on whatever we post. Maybe we should be over on the Videos. Pictures and Soundfiles section of the forum (?) For some reason I do not tend to go there often and I have not posted anything on there, always keeping my posts for the SAW community. It was the SAW group that gave me first incentive to begin the whole YouTube journey ten years back and I have always enjoyed posting and commenting, and the current pandemic has seen me being even more active on YT as I have lost my regular live playing, so the incentive to record and post has been a big driving force for me. I'm sure this is true of our other regular posters

I cannot offer any real suggestions to you as you have tried so many ways to keep going, even cutting back from a song a week to a fortnightly offering, then adding the Past Tunes option, and your own recording and posting have probably suffered a lot as a result of your labours to keep the polls running. I for one will continue to post here whether or not there are polls.
  35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    John, thanks for taking the time to reply! Even if we were to forego the polls altogether, and just continue with the post what you want (and I thank you, and the others who so faithfully do it... it's not selfish at all!) way of enjoying this group, I would still be for keeping this group, and having it still be called the "song a week social group"..... There's nothing in that title that says it has to be the same song, we have to agree or vote on it, or it has to be EVERY week! We DO have a great community, and I am certain that even though not many people are actively participating by voting or posting videos, that we have a VERY strong following of members who just enjoy and learn from those that do take the time to participate! I know I haven't posted a video in forever, but it's not because of all my labors to keep the group running! The main reason is that when I was posting a lot, my recording set up, my computer, my video and music editing programs on my computer, were all running like they should! Now, one by one, things are not working like they should, so that makes it more difficult to record and produce a video of the 'quality' (and I use that term loosely, haha) of the ones in years past. But, even that doesn't keep me from doing the most basic recording and uploading it. Truthfully, my mandolin playing, as a whole, has taken a back seat to other endeavors in my life! The band I used to play in (and practiced weekly with them for 5-6 hours at a stretch), has essentially disbanded. I've taken up learning to play the guitar, and the people that I play the guitar with... well, I play the guitar with them, not the mandolin. I hang my head in shame....
  36. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Barbara, you are absolutely right in your wish to keep the group going, irrespective of what is being posted on it. New tunes, revisited tunes, old favourites - they all have a place, and what is being posted will reflect the interests of the posters.

As you say, there is a lot of interest in the group from a lot of folk who just happily browse and listen, and maybe even pick up some of our tunes. I know that over the years I have been a member of SAW I have acquired a lot of new material from the postings and have built up my own skills in not just the music but in the making of the videos, and it is great to read how people do their recordings and filming and what they use - including using Photo Booth! I had not, in fact, heard of it - I am a PC user rather than a Mac, so you had me there in your "Star Above The Garter".

It may be that you decide to cut back on the official poll for a week or two and see how it goes. If people are missing it they will surely let us know, and if not, then maybe it is not needed.

The SAW group has a very unique existence as a place of great friendships and positive feedback. I have done collaborations with three different posters here, Michael Pastucha, Ginny and Gelsenbury, and have enjoyed the extra dimension this brings to my own playing, and I even had a visit in person in Scotland from Bertram and Regina while they were over on holiday last summer and we even managed to record a live tune for the SAW group which Bertram posted at the time! This is something I do not believe other areas of the MC site might have. Whatever the future, I hope to keep posting here and seeing and enjoying the work of all the other contributors.

Thanks again for the huge effort and time you have put into making this the group it is. We all appreciate your labours and the regular BUMPS to keep items in the frame.
  37. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    I don’t understand it. Posting vids of each new tune that you learn is the most fun you can have with the mandolin.
    Everyone knows that.
    Why don’t you join us each week and just do that Barbara? True, you’d have to read all of our nice comments and caring thoughts each week, but that’s not so bad.

Make someone else do all the work for SAW. John for example. He likes hard work and seems to have a very balancing effect.
    And we can blame him every time something goes wrong.
    And we could tell him, no, we don’t want so many Scottish tunes but more bluegrass/blues/learning impro.

Well it’s up to you, and please don’t feel that I think whatever. Honestly I’m just going to be selfish and keep on posting whatever I like! Whatever.
    Take care, Barbara, regards, Simon
  38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Simon, thanks for your input, and your submissions! I really don't mind maintaining the group. You people are like family, and one of the few places on the internet where you can interact with nice people who enjoy the same thing you do, and crappy trolls aren't interjecting hate every other message! It's a respite from the rest of social media! I did actually make a video and post it. I have very little to offer in the way of great arrangements, multi-tracking, interesting video.... but, at least I'm participating again! I even got my mandolin out again yesterday, and played some more.

I am totally for keeping this group together, and just having it go whatever direction the active members want it to go! It's obvious that we have members who are talented, and have mastered making the videos of themselves playing, and since we've already covered almost every 'standard' there is out there... I love the more obscure! And, personally, if all we ever had was Irish/Scottish Traditional tunes, I'd be happy!
  39. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    I think it is important that you remain at the helm, Barbara. You started the group and you so obviously enjoy it for all the reasons you list - the friendly atmosphere, the variety of tunes, the positive responses that are always generated. It is indeed a sort of on-line family.

I feel another Scottish waltz coming on - I had a great wee session with two of my fiddle-playing pals this afternoonand we got through a lot of tunes, some of which I had not played in ages, and several waltzes and slow airs featured!

Simon, your faith in me is touching but currently you are probably the most active contributor along with Martin - my way of saying "no thanks!"
  40. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Yay, more Scottish waltzes!
    I’m having a Harmonic minor/Hungarian gypsy minor sort of turn at the moment.
  41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #528 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I didn't do this last week. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, August 14. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #529 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I didn't do this last week. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, August 28. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #530 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I haven't been doing this. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, September 11. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #531 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I haven't been doing this. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, September 25. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #532 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, October 9. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #533 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, October 23. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #534 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, November 6. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's been a crazy week, even if you AREN'T in the USA, I'm sure you've been watching from wherever, wondering who won the election! Today is the day I plan to announce the winner of week #534 poll, and we have a tie! So, vote, if you haven't, and when there is a winner, I'll announce it (much like our Presidential election!)
  49. Simon DS
    Simon DS
  50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #535 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll shortly after Friday, November 20. I am going to be on the road that day! Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415 LastLast