What to buy

1. Happyman
    Happyman
    www.themandoshop.com and Kyle Dunn. As a newbie I borrowed a mandolin to try it out. The more I liked it, the more i searched online and in area music stores for a mandolin to purchase. Then late one evening in the middle of December at mandolincafe.com I stumbled onto www.themandoshop.com and Kyle Dunn. I purchased a Michael Kelly Legacy Plus from him and the experience from the first contact to now, January 1, has been the best. Kyle is a professional at every level, from his responsiveness to his patience with my most elementary questions. He did everything he promised and more. Highly recommend Kyle to anyone at any level! Even though I am new I understand customer service, and so does Kyle!
  2. Zoey Peterson
    Zoey Peterson
    You should post a picture of your mandolin
  3. banjoboy
    banjoboy
    I'm a huge fan of Kyle's. He helped me in purchasing a Weber Yellowstone within my budget, and for a lot less $$$ than other vendors.were charging. The mandolin is awesome, and my dealings with Kyle were equally as awesome.
  4. Toycona
    Toycona
    All, I bought my mando from the mandolin store in Arizona (on-line), but not without talking to the set up guy (Brian) on the phone. They too have the customer service thing down pat. I'd buy from them again, especially since they have a nice rotation of high quality used instruments coming through regularly.

Hope this adds to the conversation.
    Tom