Mountain Dulcimer Player Just Joined

1. Bill D
    Bill D
    I've been a mountain dulcimer player for the last 5 years. Got a Washburn mandolin for my birthday last June and have loved every minute of playing it.
    I really love this site and all of the great infomation and insight that all of you have put into it.
    Look forward to the many years ahead of learning.
    Bill
  2. Garden Music
    Garden Music
    Welcome, Bill! I invite you to join some of us who are trying to locate and learn easy songs together. We began with Greensleeves (check that post) and are now looking for a second song to try (check Danny Boy post).

Karen
  3. CommGuy
    CommGuy
    Hey Bill. I'm new here, too, but that doesn't mean I can't say "welcome!"

I'm a Mountain Dulcimer player as well. Look forward to getting to know you and the others around here as I navigate my way toward becoming a much better mandolin player.

Do you use the "Friends of the Mountain Dulcimer" site?
  4. ibanezae
    ibanezae
    Glad to see you. I bought a Mountain Dulcimer a couple of months ago for the missus after hearing "Appalachian Mandolin & Dulcimer" by Butch Baldassari & David Schnaufer hoping we could learn at the same time and make beautiful music together. Long story short now we a have a dulcimer and nobody plays it. I'd love to learn it once I get my "mandolin legs" established.
  5. Raganlarry
    Raganlarry
    ::::: looks over blankly at the wife's hammered dulcimer, and harmonica set :::::: wondering if either will ever come out of their case again, lol.