Welcome Rick

1. mandomansuetude
    mandomansuetude
    What kind of Rigel do you play? Wm.
  2. Rick Purcell
    Rick Purcell
    Hi,
    I play a left handed A+deluxe which was a special order. Its got an orange to red sunburst call 'atomic sunburst', serial #2280. Love it, great lines and great neck, always fun to play, and theres no hiding with the wild finish. Just a wonderful unique mandolin. Rick
  3. Mercymando
    Mercymando
    I couldn't afford a Rigel, so I bought it's "cousin," a Goldtone GM-A+,and I'm crazy about it. I used it in the recording studio, both DI/mic and mic alone, the out come was awesome! Maybe one day a Rigel will come my way! Congrats on getting one!
  4. Jesse Harmon
    Jesse Harmon
    I have recently acquired a Q 95 which I am still in absolute love with. I hope to add a picture soon. I am having no problems with this jewell but after a thread about the high bridge setting I noticed that mine is set really high under the G string. Plays fine but I wondered. It brings up questions about set up and whether this presents any kind of potential limitations in the ability to adjust this instrument to its most optimum performance ability. Also any experiences with the Rigel I would love to hear.
  5. mandotim1955
    mandotim1955
    I have an Atomic Burst A+ Deluxe Custom, made for a Rigel employee. Fantastically versatile mandolin, and especially good plugged in. I seem to get a lot of fretwear, but maybe that's because I play it a lot!
    Tim