my new weber (only had to wait 50yrs )

1. jeff francis
    jeff francis
    I'm sure not exciting to anyone else but .....I just got my new weber SE from the mandolin store made just the way I wanted..... and its just fanstic !!! I cant wait to play it with the band tonight
  2. Lukas J
    Lukas J
    how is she treating you? After visiting the Webers, Bruce agreed to do a custom headstock inlay for me on a Special Edition, and I just placed my order a few weeks ago.
  3. jeff francis
    jeff francis
    I love it !! as far as extras I just added the gold hdwr at Weber and had a internal pick up installed by the mandolin store .. I know the sound is the most inportant thing but I just wanted a plain no bling mando and this one is so sweet, everytime I take it out at a show folks come up to me and want to get a closer look at it ..shes sharp as a tac and sounds super...... you wont have a second thought about your choice...only bad part is the wait .
  4. Mary Weber
    Mary Weber
    I'm excited! And we thank you very much. Love to see a picture (or even a video- maybe too late for last night's performance, tho).
  5. jeff francis
    jeff francis
    Hi, I'm sorry for the slow response , I do have a few pics from some shows and I will try to get them posted, just as soon as I figure out how .... I'm kinda slow .... you folks did a super job for me and I thank you again..