Mike Compton/David Grier - Fort Worth!

1. A.N. Orange
    A.N. Orange
    Friends,

Got a real special one for ya'. Mike Compton and David Grier are swinging through Fort Worth on Thursday, October 3rd. Please join us at First United Methodist Church Fort Worth - Leonard Chapel to catch this event.

Ticket prices are $20 in advance or $25 at the door and 100% of the proceeds go to the artists. The chapel only seats 120 so get your tickets early. If you weren't sold already, we'll have a old-fashioned potluck dinner at the church starting at 6PM with the not-to-be-missed concert to follow at 7. You can purchase tickets in advance by going to www.paypal.com and sending money to robertjustinholt@yahoo.com. In the notes of your purchase, please write the names of the people attending and if you will attend the Potluck. You can also pay the old-fashioned way by sending a check via mail to:

Justin Holt
    P.O. Box 471026
    Fort Worth, TX 76147

Bring your friends, family, and neighbors out for this night of community and music. Please pass along to all who may be interested.

Best,
    Justin
  2. Wesley
    Wesley
    I was married in that room. It should sound spectacular - great acoustics. I bet they don't even use a PA. They wouldn't need one. Who's sponsoring the event??I hate to miss it but it's a long drive from Georgia.
  3. A.N. Orange
    A.N. Orange
    Ha! Marry a FW girl? I got married in the sanctuary!

The event is a collaboration with the church. Wish you could make it.